Friday, October 2, 2015

MuleSoft Training Week 1 VS Struggling Addiction

I know a lot of people who are dedicated, committed and self motivated to pursue what they like. Unfortunately, I am not one of them. I watched a lot of video in Netflix and everytime in the back of my mind, Mulesoft was going on. Wanted to complete Week 1 training but everyday I thought there is always a tomorrow. Finally, today when i wanted to shut down my laptop, I thought let me see what exactly is the week 1. Can't believe it, a very simple training which I completed in 2 hours. That's all. I am on track Mulesoft.

The training is very well organized and precise. Looking forward for the Week 2 which I am determined to complete tomorrow. If you see me here tomorrow then I can guarantee you that I will be gone far away from my addiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment