Sunday, February 26, 2012

Addiction

Yes Addiction, it's a word which is always at the "not-so-good" side. I am addicted to so many things but in short, i am addicted to waste my time in so many different ways.

Now why I waste my time, the answer is simple. There is no absolute long term goal in the life. Wow, that means I don't know my capabilities. Yes, I do see DREAM and big DREAMS. Do i want to make them true? Hmm I doubt because I see them for tomorrow not for today. I am writing this so that I myself realize how worthless I am, but you know the best part is still I will not change. I am addicted to waste my time. I have some plans to execute but I don't remember my plans on a given day. Too much of cry.... Well I need a guide who can push me little bit and i will be on my way, I promise. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment